A TRUE CONTINUUM OF CARE
When children are in need of out-of-home placement, BMH can meet those needs through all the stages and phases of their growing up years. From infants born prematurely or with addictions to young adults working toward an educational or career goal, the ministry provides a safe, supportive home for youth of all ages and stages.
- Family foster care in the local community
- Cottage care on our campuses in Black Mountain and Pisgah Forest, NC
- Transitional living providing life coaching for teens
- Independent Living for older youth continuing their education beyond high school or working toward a specific career goal through our Apprenticeship Program
- Lifelong Living for those with learning or cognitive challenges who will need support as they move into adulthood
Join us at 10 a.m. for refreshments, ministry overview, and driving tour of our campus.
Join us for our 2nd annual online auction featuring wonderful experiences, art, jewelrey and more!
Join us at 10 a.m. for a two-hour introduction to our ministry and campus. We
FALL INTO GIVING at the Mountain Home Thrift Store! Throughout the month of October, we’re
If you reached out to the state legislature in April – THANK YOU! The Senate budget included 2 full years
April Child Abuse Awareness & Pinwheels for Prevention Throughout Child Abuse Prevention Month in April we’re making an effort to
While the first half of fiscal year 2020 was normal, the second half was anything but. Yet, God’s faithfulness wasView All News